Friday, August 5, 2011

FIRST POST

Hello and Welcome,
This is the first post on my Blog - Woodburn Crafts.
What an achievement this is for me. Who knows if it will make it online or not though.
I am making this bold jump into the online world so I can show my Mum, family and friends some of the crafty things I do when we are so many miles apart. I seem to be doing card making at present but I think I need to do another scrap book project soon.

I have to thank my friend, teacher and fellow card maker Fiona Platzer for encouraging me with this endeavour. We have been attending Fiona's card making classes for a couple of years now and they are always fun and inspirational. You can see some of Fiona's fabulous work over at Creations By Fi.

I will try and put some cards on here very soon. Wish me luck.

I hope you all enjoy visiting my blog and return soon.
Thank you
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment