Thursday, August 11, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

I hosted my first Stamp A Stack back in July and had 7 lovely ladies come along. We made 2 different cards and 5 of each. The cards are relatively simple so things can get done easily.
I made a scallop circle card with dasher on the front (I do love dasher) and another using an owl for something different.
The girls seemed to like the cards and I hope you do to.
This is the card in the "red" version of dasher. I have since added some rhinestone bling to his antlers.


 

The card is fairly simple and Fiona over at Creations by Fi is having a CAS card challenge, so I am going to going to try and submit this card to the challenge.

Thanks
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. It's the perfect CAS card & a great one to make many of for Christmas thanks for entrering it in my showcase.

    ReplyDelete