Sunday, August 28, 2011

BUTTERFLY EASEL CARD







Hello Everyone,
Well a busy week has been had by everyone.
I had been trying to make a birthday card for my gorgeous girl who turned 14 yesterday.
Wow, that crept up on me quickly.
I found these beautiful butterfly easel cards over at Bronwyn Eastley at addinktivedesigns, so decided to give one a go. I really have cased this card, just changed the colour of it. Bronwyn dose some lovely work, so please pop over and have a look.
I have used the new incolour of Wisteria Wonder and a sentiment from a new stamp set.
I am also going to enter this into the CAS challenge at Fiona's at Creations by Fi.

Hope you have all had a great weekend.
Michelle xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Michelle, you have inspired me to have a go at one when I get a chance & guess what you are the WINNER of my CAS Showcase. Will be in touch.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bron does beautiful easel cards, and is very into butterflies!

    Your card is gorgeous and I just read over on Fiona's blog that you are the lucky winner! Congrats Michelle.

    ReplyDelete