Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Been Too Long.....

Hello,
Well where do I start?
My life got awfully busy toward the end of last year, and blogging was the last thing I could get too.
I also lost my creative Mojo after making heaps of Christmas crafts.
Then in the new year my Dear 93yo Grandmother passed away. This left me feeling very empty. I made all the return thank you card for my Mum to send out and I didn't take any photos of them.
Thankfully  I have now regained some creative inspiration and will share with you over the next little while.


This was a gift I made for a friend for Christmas. It is a calendar made using an acrylic photo frame and a diary that has a cover that you can slip the page in and out of. It was made using the retired bliss set from stampin up, but it is a favourite set of mine and my friend didnt mind.

Thanks for looking
Be back soon.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment