Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mum's Birthday Card





My Dear Mum celebrated her birthday recently while they were visiting and helping me out.

I was working the day of her birthday, so being unorganised as I was on that day I even had to buy her birthday cake. It was a Berry Cheesecake from the Cheesecake shop. This would have to be the first Cheesecake I have ever bought. I always make the cheesecake or whatever cake is needed for the birthday. Oh well even Domestic Goddesses have their off days!!!





This is the card that I made for Mum's Birthday

Mum really liked the card I made for her. It was particularly hard trying to make this card with Mum hovering and asking what I was doing all the time. I ended up waiting until everyone was in bed before getting it done. 
.
Bye for Now
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. OH Michelle it's just gorgeous, I am sure your mum loved it & as you say all Domestic Goddesses deserve a day off.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Michelle....your card is absolutely gorgeous :) I love the colour you chose and your focal point is so suttle, its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete